Your soft floorings are some of the biggest interior decorations around you home. As such, they are constantly exposed to large amounts of dust, dirt and allergens, especially when they are in the high foot traffic areas. It really doesn’t take long for the average textile to start looking worn and dirty, which leads to bad interior appeal and reduced indoor hygiene.
Simply vacuuming the fabric is not the most effective way to keep your carpets and rugs clean and fresh every single day. It just cleans the top surface layer of the material. But what about the dirt that’s entangled deep within the fibers and down into the base layer of the carpet?
That’s why major carpet manufacturers recommend a deep carpet cleaning at least twice a year with a professional equipment. This not only makes your carpets and rugs look cleaner and fresher for longer, but also improves the indoor air quality in your home.
Protect Your Sofas and Armchairs With Regular Upholstery Cleaning
Get your soft furniture back in shape! Preserve it with regular cleaning and professional stain removal. Let it look like new again, have a nice soft touch and smell fresh. Maintain its appearance and prolong its lifespan.
There is a wide selection of DIY upholstery cleaning techniques and efficient stain removal methods, but for delicate materials it is really very important to use the services of someone with knowledge and experience. Otherwise, you might cause an untold damage to your costly furnishings.
Our upholstery cleaning process starts with careful assessment of the fabric to choose the most appropriate cleaning technique and stain removal solutions. Stubborn stains are pre-treated to ensure a more thorough cleanup. What follows is either a hot water extraction (steam cleaning) or dry enzyme powder cleaning to revitalize your favorite upholstered furniture.
Why Work With Our Carpet and Upholstery Cleaners in Elmhurst IL
- Get back the vibrant colors and sweet scent of your precious carpets, rugs, sofas and armchairs
- Fully trained, qualified in proper fiber assessment, licensed and insured technicians
- Utilizing innovative hot water extraction or dry powder cleaning techniques
- A green cleaning policy to use only organic products – safer for your kids and pets
- Order as regular carpet and upholstery cleaning or just as emergency stain removal
- Save even more money and time when you order more cleaning services at the same time
- Dial (331) 205-8677 now for instant price estimates
- We cover all ZIP codes in Elmhurst, Addison, Lombard, Melrose Park, Franklin Park, Hinsdale, Westchester and Oak Brook